Permanent Jewelry Booking Fee
***This is for a Permanent Jewelry Individual or Party Non-Refundable booking fee only!
If you are a business owner and would like to host Queen K’s Permanent Jewelry as a pop up shop or for an event in your store please send an email with the date and any relevant information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to 662-799-1193 to coordinate a date and time.
Be a Private Party Host:
You can now book private parties and events! We love LINKED parties. The best part is that we come to you. You choose where you want your party to be.
We'd be honored to be apart of your private event! Grab your family/friends and mark a date for your bridal party, birthdays, weddings, store grand openings, brunches, or girls night and help make it a day to remember. Or surprise them with a permanent jewelry booth...They'll love it!
- A minimum of 6 guests purchasing permanent jewelry are required for a private party.
- A $50 non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking to confirm and hold your event. The deposit will be applied to your balance due at the end of event. Host receives a FREE bracelet or anklet.
- You or your guests choose their chain on the day of or ahead of time. The total cost of all the items will be tallied and balance will be due at the end of the event.
- Parties with more than 10 attendees please contact us at email@example.com
- Parties that are 30 miles or more from Warner Robins, GA (31093) will require a travel fee. There is a travel fee for private events if the event is more than 30 miles away. The fee structure is as follows:
30-45 miles – $50 fee
46-60 miles – $75 fee
61-75 miles – $100 fee
76+ miles – TBD
6. Due to custom services being provided, all pieces are non-refundable
7. You may reschedule as long as I have the date available. I ask for at least a 72 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your event. I am more than happy to reschedule and apply your deposit to a future event (based on availability) if you give at least a 72 hours notice. If you reschedule or cancel your event less then 72 hours prior to your event, your booking fee is non-refundable, and a new booking fee will be required to book a future event.
Haven't reserved a time yet? Reserve a time for your individual booking/party by clicking here.